Costs and Benefits
- Balmer Architectural Mouldings Inc. is pleased to provide the best possible pricing to our partners in the building trades.
- Balmer Architectural Mouldings Inc. provides a cost competitive alternative to carved wood mouldings.
- The savings provided by using moulds to repetitively cast interior elements are significant with the labor intensive hand carving and on-site build-up associated with wood mouldings.
- Balmer plaster mouldings are non-combustible, and have a Zero-flame spread rating.
- Balmer plaster mouldings are dimensionally stable, and they do not swell or shrink.
- Balmer plaster mouldings require no labor for sanding, once installed they are ready for priming and painting.
- In the past, most ornamental plaster was built in place on the construction site. While Balmer Architectural Mouldings Inc.'s artisans are capable of completing in situ plaster work for restorations, the cost effective way to achieve exquisite quality is to combine pre-cast plaster elements in our shop with expert craftsman on-site installation.
- It is possible, for example, to have Balmer Architectural Mouldings Inc. fabricate a complete custom panel which incorporates multiple coffers, beams, and beam intersections. The cast panels can be delivered, ready to install as soon as the drywall work is completed.
- The same is true for domes, niches, and complex cornices and other elements of interior architecture.
- Balmer plaster mouldings are cast to have exact pattern-repeat match from one piece to the next. This yields a swift, professional installation with both lower products and labor costs.
- Balmer will service projects throughout North America and is well established with reputable clients in New York, Florida, California areas.
Copyright © 2015 Balmer Architectural Mouldings Inc. All rights reserved.